To Chief John Doe
1000 South Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
I would like to introduce EViEWS Safety Systems, Inc. (EViEWS) as “The Solution Provider” of leading-edge emergency vehicle preemption traffic technology, which was recently given approval by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT). The EViEWS System, developed in conjunction with Caltech and Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), is one of the world’s first fully integrated communication solutions designed to address the needs of the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) community, along with the needs of multiple municipal agencies and public safety.
Listed below are just a few of our system advantages:
- System Accommodates all First Responders including Police (Specifically High Speed Preemption)
- Exceptionally reliable and provides true “Real-Time of Arrival” preemption
- “In-Vehicle Display” provides an industry first; visual intersection status resulting in avoiding collisions with other approaching emergency vehicles
- “In-Vehicle Display” greatly reduces operator anxiety and stress upon intersection approach
- Clears your 911 Response Intersection Corridor with Superior Communication Range
- Operates in all weather conditions and around curves without the need of line-of-sight to the intersection
- System build out can incorporate Dynamic Message Signs (DMS) on intersection mast arms; supporting FEMA, Amber, Weather and Emergency Vehicle Visual Alerts
- Homeland Security Communication Infrastructure
Open Platform – Many Solutions
There are many other features and benefits that we offer with our innovative traffic system as the EViEWS system was designed as an open platform to handle many other public safety, homeland security and transportation challenges.
EViEWS Safety Systems enters the Florida market with its proven success with our next generation emergency vehicle preemption traffic system operating in over 260 Harris County intersections, Texas, (third largest county in the country). EViEWS development of its cutting edge emergency traffic system evolves from their relationship with Houston TranStar, a leading coalition of federal and state transportation authorities with the responsibility for advancing Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS). This successful ITS partnership was demonstrated by EViEWS gaining approval to install their next generation emergency preemption system throughout Harris County, which will ultimately cover 1800 square miles and over 800 intersections representing 22 Fire Districts.
EViEWS has also gained international success with sales in Canadian cities, such as Montreal and Trios-Rivieries, which have adopted our advanced Emergency Vehicle Traffic Preemption (EVP) systems.
Maximize Your Capital Investment
EViEWS understands the importance of maximizing your investment dollars while providing the best possible public safety system available for your first responder needs. The EViEWS system provides a superior return on community investment because of its low initial system costs, reliability and durability of hardware adaptability, and ease of expandability after initial installation. The EViEWS system delivers on your investment by offering the most cost effective and advanced public safety system on the market. We would like to be given the opportunity to demonstrate our advanced emergency vehicle preemption traffic system.
Please visit our website for further information and feel free to fill out our request form for more information. We look forward to providing our life saving technologies to your community.
President, EViEWS Safety Systems